Monday, April 22, 2013

Curtis' First Post

"Needless to say, I was deeply moved when I opened the USPS Priority Mail box carrying Nikki and found a note passed along with the lens that had brief comments from those who had used Nikki. When the possibility of sharing this adventure first was discussed with Leighton it really seemed more a dream than anything else.  To witness it borne out in reality has been an unending delight. That I would be the last person to use the lens before it went back to Ben in Sydney seemed bittersweet.  Yes, it would have been lovely to include others in the adventure, yet is seemed time to say farewell.


So with thanks to all who participated, and a special thanks to Ben who was so generous in allowing us to use this lens, as well as to Leighton who has been “blog master” of this adventure, I'll share with you my experience with this classic Nikkor lens.  What a beauty!


We did amazingly well and I’m proud of all of us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment