Friday, March 22, 2013

Tony R's Fourth and Last Post


"On my last outing with Nikki, I went to the Corona Heritage Museum, with my Mom, and walked around a bit. This was the first time I had been there when the train exhibit was open. I went in and met the two gentlemen that ran the exhibit and got a cool history lesson about Corona. The exhibit is built to replicate life in Corona in 1949. Lots of historical buildings as well as landmarks that I recognize today. The neat part, is that I am now going to photograph the whole exhibit to be used for their promo media and they will have my shots playing on a large flatscreen in their exhibit booth. They will also hand out my cards during the exhibits. Pretty cool!







After the train exhibit, we just walked around the grounds a little and visited the thrift store, there on the grounds.










That concludes my time with Nikki.  Her presence definitely inspired me and I am thankful to have been a part of her journey!  Now she is off to the Bay area for her final stay before heading home."

1 comment:

  1. Tony, You really did a great job! Thank you for being nice with Nikki!

    Mihai

    ReplyDelete