Sunday, April 28, 2013

Curtis' Tenth Post

"Muir Woods is another place in which a medium range telephoto lens will not excel, so many of the photos in this post will have been taken with a wider lens, the 24 f/2.8 N.C. AI’d that arrived in my kit shortly before Nikki arrived. In fact, the two lenses were produced by Nikon during precisely the same time period, from 1972 to 1975. Perhaps it isn’t surprising that there were five times as many of the 24mm lens made as the 85. They are both beautiful lenses to hold and use.











From Muir Woods I took the road that led up and over Mount Tamalpais.  My next post will cover that part of my adventure, then we’ll be heading across the Golden Gate bridge for the first of two visits to San Francisco.  I had a very busy time with Nikki…  and, to be honest, I was very happy to put her in a box and ship her home to Sydney.  

But I'm not done posting photos..."

No comments:

Post a Comment