Friday, March 15, 2013

Tony R's Second Post

"It was kind of slow around work, so I attached Nikki to the PK-13 and cruised around work for some macro work.






I even found some flowers in bloom out front.  Of course it was in the middle of the night and we just had the security lights going.  I just setup the tripod and used about a second and a half exposure.  Worked great!



Later that week, I left for work a little early to take a few shots.  Found out that some idiots thought that the field by my house, the one I use for portraits, was a good place to dump their crap and then set it on fire!  Thankfully the fire department was quick to put it out and the damage was minimal.  This is a 15 shot panorama, in the Brenizer style.



There was an eclectic mix of stuff, but the dolls really stood out to me.





After I left the field, I drove down the road a bit and saw all of the cows hanging out under my favorite tree.  Took a quick 6 shot panorama, then cruised into work.


As the sun was setting outside, I went back out front to grab a few more shots of the flowers.  The setting sun gave them a nice, warm glow.





Looking forward to going to Hollywood and Venice on Friday!"







No comments:

Post a Comment