Tuesday, February 19, 2013

John's Third Post

"Had a few moments with the family to go through Pike Place Market in 
downtown Seattle.
This is perhaps one of the most photographed places in Seattle, so I 
tried to take some images that are not typical.
I confirmed what I already knew which is that I suck at dynamic people 
photography - I have many images in my "discard" folder . . .

Here are a few from the day:

The iconic Pike Place Market sign from a slightly different view:


Lots of artists, craftsmen, and entertainers . . .



Lots of interesting colors:



And then there's the lesser know "gum wall" below the market in an alley 
that has become quite the tourist draw, but is not to some peoples taste...




The market also has some interesting architecture as well.
Both up above -


and down low -


And finally there's the more interesting people that work there:



I think some general city photography is up next and that may be it for 
my time with Nikki . ."

John



1 comment: