Sunday, December 2, 2012

Alan's Fourth Post

"As I mentioned in the train thread, my schedule has limited my shooting options with Nikki, and has caused me to really push my D700 to its limits. I generally don't shoot at ISO6400, but that was all I could do last night to get reasonable exposures as I was shooting at f/2.8 since their was not enough light to focus easily by contrast.

Our little man Eli has recently decided that going to sleep early is for the birds rather than for himself and for us. So we routinely end up awake with him at 10, 11, 12, sometimes even 1AM until he is all played out and ready to crash. Here is one of those nights:

"Dad, you have a camera, I'm going to get it":



SHOESSSSS!!!!


Making our little war hoops:


Standing up is something to be proud of. And clapped about. A lot! :D


Somebody loves his momma!:"



No comments:

Post a Comment