Saturday, November 3, 2012

Laura's Fifth and Last Post

"I went out to the cemetery on 29 Oct 12, and I've learned to always have a decent camera with me, and this night proved the practice. I have to drive west to get here, and the skies above were gray due to Hurricane Sandy making landfall on the east cost, and the cloud cover extended over us. Off on the horizon though, there was an orange line, and I could see where the clouds ended. I pulled in to the cemetery, which is on the VA Hospital grounds, parked my car, and saw this amazing sunset happening. I didn't even move out of the car, shot from behind the steering wheel.

Watch how the clouds change during the sequence.






















I was simply in awe of the show.

Nikki has now been transferred to the very capable hands of Monty, can't wait to see what he comes up with :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment